ADAPT FIT Cable Trainer
The innovative ADAPT FIT cable trainer is the perfect strength training and reconditioning solution for physiotherapy and chiropractic clinics, rehabilitation facilities, retirement homes and assisted living facilities. Its patented design of hydraulic gas struts and adjustable weight selector delivers a constant resistance throughout the range of motion during each repetition to generate better results and deliver a greater workout challenge.
The easy-turn weight selector allows for quick and efficient adjustability of resistance that ranges from 5 to 30 lbs. in small increments. The 170° swivel exit guide allows natural movement patterns and reduces friction during exercises. The cable rolls smoothly through the pulleys and exit guide to allow fluid and rhythmical movement during exercise and includes a dampening feature to slow its return in case of accidental release.
The height of the ADAPT FIT pulley cable trainer can be easily adjusted, with the release of a lever, to accommodate a wide variety of upper and lower extremity exercises. The release lever features a stainless-steel pin with auto-lock function. The polished aluminum wall track offers 9 positions across 4.9’ and its compact design can be easily mounted on any wall. Mounting hardware and 12 month warranty against manufacturing defects are included.
- Easy weight selection ranges from 5 to 30lbs in small increments (5, 9, 13, 17, 24, 30lbs)
- Convenient height adjustability includes 9 positions across 4.9’ of track
- 170° swivel exit guide
- 6’ of cable length tested to deliver a full range of exercises
- Dampening feature designed to slow the return of the cable in case of accidental release
- Includes a handle, an ankle strap and rope accessories