Anatomical model - Articulated Adult Human Skeleton
Regular price $655.00
translation missing: en.unit_price_label
translation missing: en.unit_price_separator
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Didactic skeleton, first class reproduction of a male adult skeleton. This skeleton is manufactured after our strict quality regulations. The stable mounting and robust structure guarantees a long lasting quality even in intensive use.
- Final assembly by hand in Germany
- Made of durable, unbreakable plastic
- Natural skeleton size
- The teeth are manufactured separately and inserted into the jaw.
- The limbs can be removed and reattached very fast and easy using a quick fastener.
- Shoulder, hip and knee joints do have flexible rubber attachments that allow lifelike, sliding joint movements.
- This distinguishs oscar pleasantly from less mobile models with metal joints.
- The about 200 bones of the skeleton correspond with real human bones in size and nearly in weight.
- The skeleton is anatomically correct and complete, it shows all important structures and foramina.
- 5-spoke roller stand, rugged, smooth-running and removable.
- The spine of the skeleton shows spinal nerves, the vertebral artery and a dorsolateral disc prolapse.
- Size: 178 cm with stand
- Weight: approximately 9 kg