Arm Support - Foam
Regular price $40.00
Translation missing: en.unit_price_label
Translation missing: en.unit_price_separator
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Can be used in multiple situations to help reduce edema after surgery or protect flaccid upper extremity after stroke.
- Contoured dense arm support to position the injured or weak hand more comfortably and safely by the body or to elevate the swollen hand ideally above the heart to aid in fluid return.
- Holds the hand at a comfortable elevation during treatment and exercise.
- Fits on a lapboard, table or bed without slipping.
- Great for home use to enhance treatment and exercises.
- Maintains the hand 5" (13cm) above the tabletop.
- The support measure 20" in length and 5-1/2" wide (51 x 14cm).
- The Foam Arm Support is made of solid foam.
- Features a contoured trough that supports the forearm.