Designed to be 30%-60% lighter weight than other cooling vests on the market, The Ergodyne chill-its lightweight phase change cooling vest keeps workers cooler, safer and more productive. Its 100% biodegradable phase change cooling material maintains a 59° F/ 15° C Temperature for up to two hours when activated. constructed with a polyester cotton-blend fabric, the vest’s adjustable hook and loop closures around the waist provide a customized fit for different body types. The heavy-duty front zipper makes for easy on/off, while the two front zippered pockets can be used to store cell phones and other small accessories.
- Immediate & long-lasting cooling relief packs maintain constant 59° F/ 15° C for up to 2 hours
- Quick recharge cooling packs reactive in as little as 5 minutes
- Lightweight 30%-60% lighter weight than other cooling vests
- Flexible fit adjustable hook and loop closures on waist
- Extra storage two zippered front pockets