The Chad Evolution Electronic Oxygen Conserver offered by Drive Medical is a superior oxygen saturation device. The Evolution delivers a uniform oxygen pulse which can range from 14 breaths per minute to 40, supporting a wide range of needs and activity levels. The Evolution Electronic Oxygen Conserver senses a breath and delivers oxygen only in the first half of the inspiratory cycle, resulting in no wasted oxygen while delivering an effective oxygen dose. In addition, the Evolution has a 5:1 savings ratio and liter flow settings between 1 and 7 LPM providing a high level of conservation while offering versatile liter flow options.Features and Benefits
- Delivers a uniform oxygen pulse from 14-40 breaths per minute
- Compatible with CGA 870
- Delivers 5:1 savings ratio at all settings
- Minimum 2 year battery life utilizing 2 AA Batteries (average 4 hrs per day usage)
- Liter flow increments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Plus CF preset @ 2 LPM
- Operating pressure range: 200-3000 PSI
- Senses a breath/delivers oxygen in the first half of the inspiratory cycle
- Single push button selects the equivalent LPM dosage settings
- Auto shut-off feature conserves battery life
- Fits easily in virtually any carry bag
- Actual Product Weight: 1.31 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - AA
- Liter Flow Increments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Plus CF preset at 2 LPM
- Operating Pressure: 200-3000 PSI
- Overall Product Height: 4"
- Overall Product Length: 8"
- Overall Product Width: 6"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Metal
Model # om-900