Foam Grip Four Point Cane
Regular price $34.94
translation missing: en.unit_price_label
translation missing: en.unit_price_separator
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This small base quad cane by Drive Medical features the style and added support you need for everyday life. The four point base provides additional stability compared to traditional single point canes. This small base is ideal for active users who need additional assistance when climbing stairs. The triangular padded hand grip is ergonomically designed for comfort and to reduce stress that may be experienced by the user's hand. The handle height is adjustable from 30" to 39" allowing for custom sizing. Thanks to a Tab-Lock silencer, rattling is prevented and locks the cane's height giving you added peace of mind. The cane is manufactured with an aluminum shaft and a steel base to perfectly balance safety with durability.Features and Benefits
- Metal (lock nut) silencer
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft Foam Contoured Grip provides comfort and security
- Handle height adjusts from 28 1/2" to 38 1/2"
- 1" diameter anodized, extruded aluminum tubing
- Actual Product Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Handle Height (Max): 38"
- Handle Height (Min): 29"
- Overall Product Height: 6"
- Overall Product Length: 29"
- Overall Product Width: 8"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Model # rtl10310