NEW Go-Go® Ultra X, 4-Wheeled Scooter
The economy class 4-wheel scooter just found its star player
Pride Mobility’s leading line of portable mobility scooters changed up the game again with the Go-Go® Ultra X 4-Wheel.
The world’s favorite mobility scooter maker created an economy-class 4-wheel scooter that pushes the limits of what most people expect in an economy 4-wheel scooter.
It’s got power, speed, comfort and the reliability that you’d expect from any Pride Mobility device. Yes, even one in the economy class.
With Go-Go Ultra X 4-Wheel, you get tremendous potential, up to 8.9 miles on a single charge, allowing you to go out and get more of what you want from life. It also has speed, driven by a 24-volt DC motor, and tops out at 4.1 mph. Four wheels give you stability and comfort while you cruise across different terrains.
Keep the best 4-wheel mobility scooter components, simplify the rest
The Go-Go Ultra X 4-Wheel and its counterpart, the Go-Go Ultra X 3-Wheel, use Pride’s latest lightweight, folding seat design .The padded, vinyl-wrapped seat cushion and armrests offer the kind of sustaining comfort that let you ride all day and quit when you’re ready.
Other streamlined features include the straightforward, standard tiller. Its functional design puts you in control of your mobility scooter experience. It’s also where you charge up your scooter. The charging port, conveniently located just below the handle, lets you power up at the end of the day.
Go-Go® Ultra X 4-Wheel Features:
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- (3W) Up to 4.3 mph maximum speed; (4) up to 4.1 mph maximum speed
- (3W) up to 8 miles per charge at 200 lbs., (4W) up to 8.9 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
- 17”x17” compact foldable seat
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port conveniently located on tiller to charge your scooter The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- HCPCS Code: K0899 – power mobility device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments