KetoCal 4:1 | 6 cans x 300g
Manufacture Supply Delay
6 cans x 300g
KetoCal products must be used under medical supervision.
KetoCal 4:1 is a powdered 4:1 ratio (fat: carbohydrate + protein) ketogenic formula with DHA, ARA and fiber. KetoCal 4:1 powder is designed for individuals over 1 year of age. KetoCal® is a medical food and is intended for use under medical supervision.See Ketogenic Diet Fact Sheet
KetoCal 4:1 is indicated for the dietary management of intractable epilepsy and other epilepsy-related conditions where the ketogenic diet is indicated, including:
- Glucose Transporter Type 1 Deficiency Syndrome (Glut1),
- Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Deficiency (PDH),
- Dravet Syndrome,
- Super Refractory Status Epilepticus (SRSE).
- 4:1 ratio
- Vanilla flavored
- Nutritionally complete for children from 1-10 years of age
- Contains DHA and ARA
- 0 g trans fat
- Contains a blend of casein and whey protein
- Contains a multi-fiber blend
Suitable as a sole source nutrition or supplemental depending on the age and caloric needs of the individual. For individuals over 1 year of age. Use as directed by your healthcare professional.
Directions for Preparation and Use: see video on how to mix KetoCal powder:
For oral or tube feeding:
- Measure warm water into a sealable container. To completely dissolve powder, the water must be at a temperature of 113°F - 122°F (45°C - 50°C). Recommended water temperature is necessary for best results.
- Add the prescribed amount of KetoCal to the water.
- Cover and shake vigorously until the powder has dissolved.
- Prepared formula can be stored in a refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Once feeding begins, use within one hour.
- Shake or stir immediately before serving. For oral feeding, KetoCal is best served chilled.
Once reconstituted, settling of KetoCal may occur. Shake or stir immediately before serving. For tube feeding, flush tube with lukewarm water, approximately 99˚F (37˚C) between each feed to avoid blockage.
Do not use boiling water to prepare formula. Do not boil or microwave prepared formula.
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Once opened, replace lid on can, store in a cool dry place (not in refrigerator) and use within one month.
REFINED VEGETABLE OILS (PALM, SOY, HIGH OLEIC SUNFLOWER), CASEIN (MILK), SOY LECITHIN, WHEY (MILK), MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, CHICORY ROOT INULIN, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDE (FOS), SILICON DIOXIDE, GUM ARABIC, TRIPOTASSIUM CITRATE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE TRIBASIC, HIGH AMYLOSE CORN STARCH, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR (VANILLA), L-ARGININE, L-CYSTINE, CHOLINE BITARTRATE, M. ALPINA OIL*, C. COHNII OIL**, SOY FIBER, L-TRYPTOPHAN, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, SODIUM CASEINATE (MILK), SODIUM ASCORBATE, L-PHENYLALANINE, MALTODEXTRIN, L-ASCORBIC ACID, L-VALINE, L-TYROSINE, L-CARNITINE, TAURINE, FERROUS SULFATE, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, DL-ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SUCRALOSE,M-INOSITOL, L-HISTIDINE, ZINC SULFATE, NIACINAMIDE, CALCIUM D-PANTOTHENATE, MANGANESE SULFATE, CUPRIC SULFATE, THIAMINE CHLORIDE HYDROCHLORIDE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, RIBOFLAVIN, VITAMIN A ACETATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, MIXED TOCOPHEROLS, FOLIC ACID, POTASSIUM IODIDE, SODIUM MOLYBDATE, CHROMIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM SELENITE, PHYLLOQUINONE, D-BIOTIN, CHOLECALCIFEROL, CYANOCOBALAMIN.
CONTAINS: MILK, SOY
*A source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA)
**A source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
- Do not boil or microwave formula
- Monitor for hypoglycemia, renal stones, hyperlipidemia, and adequate growth
- Only use under medical supervision
- Intake as determined by a medical professional as it is dependent on age, body weight, and medical condition.