KetoCal 4:1 LQ
27 boxes x 237mL
KetoCal products must be used under medical supervision.
KetoCal 4:1 liquid (LQ) is a ketogenic formula with a 4:1 ratio (fat: carbohydrate + protein). KetoCal 4:1 LQ is designed for individuals over 1 year of age. KetoCal® is a medical food and is intended for use under medical supervision.
KetoCal 4:1 LQ is indicated for the dietary management of intractable epilepsy and other epilepsy-related conditions where the ketogenic diet is indicated, including:
- Glucose Transporter Type 1 Deficiency Syndrome (Glut1),
- Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Deficiency (PDH),
- Dravet Syndrome,
- Super Refractory Status Epilepticus (SRSE).
Good to Know
- 4:1 ratio
- Vanilla or unflavored
- Nutritionally complete for children from 1 to 10 years of age
- Contains DHA and ARA
- 0 g trans fat
- Contains a blend of casein and whey protein
- Contains a multi-fiber blend
Suitable as sole source of nutrition for children 1-10 years or as supplementary formula over 10 years of age. Intake to be determined by a healthcare professional and is dependent on the age, body weight and medical condition of the patient.
Directions for Preparation and Use:
For oral and tube feeding:
- Shake vigorously for at least 5 seconds before use.
- For oral feeding, best served chilled and consumed immediately.
- Do not boil or microwave formula.
- Do not freeze.
Store unopened product in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Once opened, use immediately or refrigerate promptly at 39°F / 4°C or less and use within 24 hours. Shake or stir immediately before use.
- Do not boil or microwave formula
- Monitor for hypoglycemia, renal stones, hyperlipidemia, and adequate growth
- Only use under medical supervision
- Intake as determined by a medical professional as it is dependent on age, body weight, and medical condition.