MedPro Defense Vinyl Gloves, powder free
Regular price $11.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Proven Barrier Protection
- Protect hands against bloodborne pathogens such as hepatitis and HIV, as well as bodily fluids.
- Meet or exceed ASTM D5250 requirements for barrier strength.
- Made of specially formulated PVC, these gloves are 100% latex-free.
- Free of natural rubber latex allergens and proteins.
- Minimize risk to Type I allergic reactions to latex.
- With 5 sizes available, each user can find one that fits well.
- Choose between lightly powdered and powder free options.
- Manufactured in ISO9002 certified factory.
- Meet stringent norms of medical quality.
Comfort and Sensitivity
- Pleasant fit and feel • Permit good level of dexterity.
- Beaded cuffs reinforce glove strength and prevent roll down.
Quantity = 100 gloves per box