Monogen with DHA
A milk protein-based powdered formula, low in fat, and high in medium chain triglycerides (MCT) for the dietary management of disorders requiring a low long chain triglycerides (LCT), high medium chain triglycerides (MCT) diet for children.
- Long chain fatty acid oxidation disorders
- Hyperlipoproteinemia type 1
- Other Lipid and lymphatic disorders where a low fat, high MCT diet is indicated
- 26% of calories from fat
- 84% of fat as MCT
- Contains DHA & ARA
- Provides protein as casein/whey mix;Casein 61%, whey 39%
- Contains complete profile of vitamins and minerals including trace elements
- Packaging: 400g/can x 6 cans
|0.74kcal/mL||240 mOsm/kg H2O|
|1.0 kcal/mL||365 mOsm/kg H2O
Suitable for supplemental oral and tube feeding in individuals 1 year of age and older; must be used under medical supervision.
intake is determined by a medical professional and is dependent on the age, body weight, and medical condition of the patient
Regular monitoring of essential fatty acids is recommended
For oral or tube feeding in individuals over 1 year
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, use contents within one month. Replace lid firmly after use.
Precautions: Use under medical supervision