The 5-setting OxyGo is a lightweight medical device that can make the medical oxygen your doctor prescribed from the air around you. With OxyGo, you never need to worry about running out of oxygen and you don’t need to carry heavy tanks!
OxyGo is different from other POCs because it shows you exactly how much time you have left on the battery, and you can change the battery easily. You can also charge OxyGo and use at the same time—either in the car or at home! OxyGo is also clinically validated to be used 24/7, so it can supply the medical oxygen you need at home or on the go!
- Designed for 24/7 use
- Only 4.8 lbs.* with up to 10.25 hours of battery life**
- No carts or tanks required
YOUR OXYGO COMES WITH:
- Carry bag with shoulder strap
- Wall charger
- Car charger
- 5 year warranty (details here)
- Easy to follow instructions!
- Size, Weight
- Single Battery: (L) 8.75" x (W) 3.0" x (H) 8.25"; 4.8 lbs. / 2.2 kg. Double Battery: (L) 8.75" x (W) 3.0" x (H) 9.25"; 5.8 lbs. / 2.6 kg.
- Oxygen Flow
- Five pulse flow settings: 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
- AC Power Supply: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz (auto-sensing to allow worldwide use), DC Power Cable for mobile use in car.
Single Battery: Up to 4.75 hours. Recharge 4 - 8 hours with AC or DC power. Double Battery: Up to 10.25 hours. Recharge 4 - 8 hours with AC or DC power.
- 39 Decibels (at flow setting 2)
- 5 year lifetime limited. See OxyGo Warranty Statement for details.
- Operation & Use
- Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display. Designed for 24/7 use, at home or away!