The 3 setting Intelligent Pulse dose OxyGo FIT is the smallest and lightest member of the OxyGo family! OxyGo FIT is about half the size of OxyGo, and is small enough and quiet enough to be worn on a patient’s hip. Weighing in at 2.8 lbs.* with up to a 5 hour battery life** the OxyGo FIT Keeps Going—Everywhere.
- Clinically validated, 24/7 oxygen
- Only 2.8 lbs.* with up to 5 hours of battery life**
- No carts or tanks required
Your OxyGo FIT Comes with:
- Carry bag with shoulder strap
- Wall charger
- Car charger
- 3 year warranty
- Easy to follow instructions!
OxyGo FIT Specs
Single Battery: (L) 5.91" x (W) 2.68" x (H) 7.2"; 2.8 lbs. / 1.27 kg. Double Battery: (L) 5.91" x (W) 2.68" x (H) 7.79"; 3.29 lbs. / 1.49 kg.
- Oxygen Flow
- Flow per setting: 1 (210ml/min), 2 (420ml/min), 3 (630ml/min)
- AC Power Supply: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz (auto-sensing to allow worldwide use), DC Power Cable for mobile use in car.
- Single Battery: Up to 2.7 hours. Recharge up to 3 hours with AC or DC power. Double Battery: Up to 5 hours. Recharge up to 5 hours with AC or DC power.
- 40 Decibels (at flow setting 2)
- 3 year lifetime limited.
- Operation & Use
- Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display. Designed for 24/7 use, at home or away!