New upgrade to Prevail Breezers 360:
Prevail AIR Stretchable Brief comes with 100% breathable AirMax Layer. Prevail takes Microclimate Care to the next level by locking in liquid while letting air to circulate around the skin. Helps lower the risk of skin damage while increasing user comfort with cloth like Prevail Air brief. The innovative technologies used to create Prevail products are focused toward improving quality of life for people experiencing loss of bladder control.
Key Features of Prevail Air Stretchable Brief
- Maximum Plus Absorbency
- 100% Breathability
- Microclimate Care
- Doublesorb Layers
- Odor Guard
- Cloth-like Outer Fabric
- Direct Lock Panels
- AirMax Layer
- Expandex Wings
- Easy-Lock Fastener Strip
Prevail Briefs Specifications
|Size 1||White||26" - 48"||96 units (16/pk x 6pks/cs)|
|Size 2||Blue||45" - 62"||72 units (18/pk x 4pks/cs)|
|Size 3||Beige||58" - 70"||60 units (15/pk x 4pks/cs)|
Prevail Air Stretchable Brief Features
- Direct Lock Panels: Back panel of brief can be grabbed between the two Easy-Lock Fastener Strips to release and attach without unfolding tabs
- Doublesorb Layers: Soft, dual-core system helps lock up moisture and keeps it away from the skin
- Skin Smart Fabric: Hypoallergenic fabric that contains Aloe, Chamomile and Vitamin E for skin wellness
- Easy-Lock Fastener (ELF) Strips and Tabs: ELF Strips and Tabs grip and hold without being sticky. The entire outer cover is a refasten zone, allowing for multiple tab refastening for improved fit, accurate sizing and cost savings through reduced waste
- Expandex Wings: Soft, flexible stretch panels provide a secure and contoured fit
- Odor Guard: Helps prevent odors before they even start
- Cloth-Like Outer Fabric: A soft, breathable outer fabric that is more comfortable for the wearer and reduces the risk of skin irritation from the traditional plastic backed incontinence product
- Stretch: Stretchy side panels are easy to grab, pull and attach for an adjustable fit that is secure and comfortable
- Breathable Zones: Ventilated areas allow air to freely migrate to the wearer, helping maintain skin wellness and comfort by reducing heat build-up
System of creating a favorable microclimate by incorporating performance features that help maintain normal skin temperature and moisture at the skin surface
Microclimate Care Performance Features Include:
- 100% breathability
- AirMax Layer: Specially formulated breathable material traps wetness inside the pad but allows air, heat, and humidity to escape
- Doublesorb Layers: Soft dual-core system that helps lock up moisture
Prevail Odor Guard Technology - Helps reduce odor
Odor protection is critical to achieving normalcy of life quality. Prevail products feature Odor Guard technology. Combined with a super absorbent polymer for dual protection, Odor Guard is proven to reduce the total amount of odor-causing ammonia formed during and after use. This odor-reducing detail improves air quality in long-term care settings and creates a friendlier environment that ultimately influences staff, resident and family satisfaction.
- Superior odor control when and where it matters – When urine mixes with air, the naturally occurring bacteria breaks it down to form a strong odor. Prevail effectively controls odor formation when and where it happens.
- Helps prevent odors before they are formed – Prevail with Odor Guard reduces the total ammonia that is formed within the incontinence product.
- Helps absorb any odor that may still get generated – The super absorbent polymer effectively absorbs any odor that may still be generated before urine degrades into the open environment
Skin Smart Fabric — For Skin Wellness
Skin health is an ongoing concern for those living with Loss of Bladder or Bowel Control (LOBC). Prevail products keep skin dry while providing skin caring benefits with Skin Smart fabric. This breakthrough material is made with Vitamin E and natural botanicals Aloe and Chamomile, known for protecting, soothing and promoting healthy skin. These details can make a dramatic step toward improving overall skin wellness.
- Keeps skin comfortably dry – The fabric wicks urine quickly and locks moisture away from the skin even when the product is under pressure of body weight.
- Promotes skin integrity – The larger breathable surface areas allow skin to breathe. The reduction of excess heat prevents perspiration and susceptibility to irritants and microbial growth.
- Hypo-allergenic care with Vitamin E and botanicals – The inner layer of the product that comes in contact with the skin is enriched with skincare ingredients that will not wipe off or impede its ability to wick away and lock up liquid.
Thinner Absorbent Cores - Move Freely With More Discretion
People with LOBC want to move about freely without the worry of leakage. They count on thicker products to absorb unpredictable leaks even if they are not very discreet and often limit their movements. Prevail has innovative new materials and the manufacturing expertise that make it possible for its products to absorb more liquid with less bulky materials.
- Discreet absorbency – The discreet core technology allows for thinner products that are highly absorbent so users can move more freely.
- Comfortable protection – These thinner products lock up liquid away from the skin and can absorb more than its actual weight.
Product Skus: 1: PVBNG-012CA, 2: PVBNG-013CA, 3: PVBNG-014CA