Bongo Rx Sleep Therapy Device Replenishment kits
The full packages come with 4 sets of either Small, Medium, Large or Extra Large replenishment devices.
All singles and pair packages are repackaged at the warehouse for optimization for our customers. Please note the product may not be in it's original packaging when choosing singles or pairs.
The Bongo Rx is an FDA-cleared sleep apnea therapy device for treating mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). In Canada, the Bongo Rx does not require a prescription as it is considered a Class I medical device.
- No machine, hose, electricity or batteries needed
- Use at home, traveling, camping... use anytime, anywhere
- Small enough to fit in a shirt pocket
- Reusable and easy to clean with simply soap and water
- Designed, molded and assembled in the USA
The Bongo Rx is a simple device with soft nasal seals and is available in various sizes (SM, MD, LG, and XL). The Bongo Rx is an EPAP (expiratory positive airway pressure) device and works as follows:
- During inhalation, small valves open to allow you to breathe normally through the device.
- During exhalation, the valves close and direct exhaled air through small vents to generate EPAP (Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure). EPAP keeps the airway open until you inhale again.
Very satisfied of the product Bongo and the fast delivery.
I was looking for a product to replace Provent. It works great for moderate sleep apnea.