At CapitalMedicalSupply.ca we love to be able to provide an abundance of options for your medical needs as well as the lowest pricing possible! We understand the financial needs and are with you, which is why we aim to beat prices nationally when possible. With this, comes the difference of Service vs. Product. In order to serve our clients in the most optimal way for their budgets, and for us to be able to keep this going for a long time to come, all online products do not come with service from our professional staff such as RNs, RRTs, MDs...
What is the difference between the small and big wheels?
How do I know which Rollator will work best for me?
The Rollator is too big to fit into my powder room, are there any smaller options?
How much weight can the fabric basket hold?
What is the warranty for rollators?
- How do I know what size of chair I should get?
- What's the difference in positions for Lift Chairs?
- Are there fabrics that are stain/spill resistance?
- What is the warranty on these items?
- Will my Lift Chair be shipped assembled?
Frequently Asked Questions: Scooters
- Can I physically see one of the scooters?
- What if I order a scooter and don’t like it?
- What if it arrives with a defect?
- What is the warranty for the scooters?
- If needed, where can I go to get my scooter repaired?