ResMed AirMini™ N20 Setup Pack
The AirMini N20 CPAP package
The AirMini N20 package comes with the CPAP hose, 2 HumidX filters (1 regular, 1 plus) and comes with the attachment for the N20 mask. CPAP Mask sold separately.
Maintenance and inspection
- Regular inspection of your mask and its components for signs of damage is important to maintain optimal performance of your mask.
- For a thorough inspection, you should first disassemble the mask as per instructions in your user guide and inspect each part individually.
Check the mask frame and tube
- Examine both the inside and outside of the mask tube for any holes or tears. If damage is found, the frame will need to be replaced.
- Hold the frame and gently pull on each arm of your mask to ensure they are firmly attached and will provide good support.
Checking the nasal pillows
- Examine your nasal pillows inside and out for general wear and tear, blockages, damage and deformed pillows.
- A light squeeze on the sides of deformed pillows can help bring them back to shape. Replace them if they are damaged or no longer fit well.
Checking the headgear
- Hold the headgear in one hand and run your other hand along its length while stretching at various points to check for tears and its elasticity.
- If the headgear is torn, lost its elasticity or has damaged seams, you should replace it.
Pressure Range: 4-20 cm/H2O
Ramp: Off / 5–45 mins / Auto
Weight: 0.66 lbs or 300 grams
Dimensions: 5.4" (W) x 3.3" (D) x 2.1"H) 136 mm (W) x 84 mm (D) x 52 mm (H)
Noise Level: 30 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
Warranty: 3 years from ResMed (Singapore and Australian made)
- After purchasing, please FAX your CPAP prescription to us at: 1-800-616-6375 so we may release the order.