ResMed AirMini™ P10 Mask Pack
Regular price $147.11 Sale price
translation missing: en.unit_price_label
translation missing: en.unit_price_separator
Shipping calculated at checkout.
AirFit™ P10 Mask Pack for AirMini™
The ResMed AirFit™ P10 for AirMini™ mask pack includes an AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows CPAP mask, P10 connector, air tubing and waterless humidification.
Maintenance and inspection
- Regular inspection of your mask and its components for signs of damage is important to maintain optimal performance of your mask.
- For a thorough inspection, you should first disassemble the mask as per instructions in your user guide and inspect each part individually.
Check the mask frame and tube
- Examine both the inside and outside of the mask tube for any holes or tears. If damage is found, the frame will need to be replaced.
- Hold the frame and gently pull on each arm of your mask to ensure they are firmly attached and will provide good support.
Checking the nasal pillows
- Examine your nasal pillows inside and out for general wear and tear, blockages, damage and deformed pillows.
- A light squeeze on the sides of deformed pillows can help bring them back to shape. Replace them if they are damaged or no longer fit well.
Checking the headgear
- Hold the headgear in one hand and run your other hand along its length while stretching at various points to check for tears and its elasticity.
- If the headgear is torn, lost its elasticity or has damaged seams, you should replace it.
Based on 2 reviews
Order fulfilled accurately and on time!
Other than the price for a bit of plastic, It is identical to last 2 I have purchased, It would be nice if you sold strap that goes around head separately as this is the only thing that needs replacing at this time, I still have new hoses from last 2 purchases.