Truform Stocking Donner - Regular (Stocking Sizes Small to X-Large)
Regular Truform Stocking Donner recommended for stocking sizes Small, Medium, Large and X-Large. The Regular donner is the same as the Large donner except it has a shorter arm height and depth.
The donner works by stretching the fabric, making it considerably easier to slip up and over the foot and heel.
Simple step-in device allows for easy, correct application of graduated compression stockings, even with some loss of hand strength/dexterity.
- Place your compression stocking inside the semi-circle frame and pull the top of the stocking down over the semi-circle. The heel of the stocking must face the back of your stocking donner.
- Continue to slide the stocking down over the semi-circle until the heel is centered and even with the top of the semi-circle. (It may be necessary to pull the heel farther down depending on foot and stocking size).
- While sitting, insert your foot into the stocking until your foot is completely on the floor
- Helpful tip: hold the heel pocket against the frame as your slide your toes into the stocking.
- Grasp the padded handles and gently pull the donner and stocking up the leg until the stocking is above the calf. Try not to over-stretch the stocking.
- Pull the donner backward and down, free of the stocking. Be sure the heel of the stocking is properly place on the foot, then adjust the length and smooth out any wrinkles by stroking and smoothing with the palm of your hands.