This item may experience delayed shipping until January 2022
It’s number one for portability! The Go Chair offers feather-touch disassembly, so you can easily transport and store this power chair.
- 300-lb. weight capacity
- Convenient under seat storage
- Feather-touch disassembly allows for easy disassembling into five pieces
- 6 colour options to choose from
- The heaviest piece is only 36 lbs.
- 18" x 17", 5-point swivel seat with latch release
- Drive at speeds up to 3.7 mph
- Has two 18-amp batteries and 2 Amp off-board charger
- Compact turning radius of 25.4 inches
- Height and width adjustable armrests and a large footplate
- Comes standard with 60" lap belt and footplate
- Standard electronics, non-programmable
Base Model Includes:
- 18” x 17”, foldable, light weight seat w/ underseat storage, 60’’ lap belt
- (2) 18 Amp batteries, 2 Amp off-board charger
- 40 amp, PG GC 3 (non-programmable)
Go Chair® Specification
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Length1,2||28.5" without front rigging
33" with front rigging
|Maximum Speed3||up to 3.7 mph|
|Ground Clearance1||1.8" at motor, 1.7" at anti-tip, 2.7" at foot bracket|
|Front Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Drive Wheels||9" solid|
|Rear Wheels||3" solid anti-tips|
|Standard Electronics||40 amp, PG GC3 (non-programmable)|
|Battery Size (2 required)||18 Ah, 12 V, deep-cycle|
|Standard Battery Charger||Off-board, 2 amp|
|Per-Charge Range3,6||Up to 8.7 miles (std), 10.9 miles with extended range|
|Battery Weight5||14 lbs. each|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece4||36 lbs. (rear)|
|Standard Seat Weight||30 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Size||Compact, Foldable (18"x17")|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria|
|Warranty||5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month limited on drive motors
1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4 Does not include seat or battery weights.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
6 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.