Infinity Enteral Feeding Pump
The Infinity Enteral Feeding Pump by Moog is the first and only truly 100% mobile nutrition delivery system. It has been used by both pediatric and adult tube fed patients for over 15 years. Its small size, portability, and ease-of-use enable patients of all ages to adhere to recommended feeding regimens and schedules, to get the nutrition they need for living.
Other enteral pumps can’t remove all air from the bag set, which limits their ability to function in any orientation with full mobility. The Infinity is the only US enteral feeding pump that can evacuate ALL the air from the bag set, so the pump and set can operate in literally any position.
With the Infinity Pump there’s no need to worry about air bubbles triggering annoying air alarms – or limiting mobility.
- Order Number: INFKIT2 (includes pump, charger, pole clamp, and operator’s manual)
- Size: Dimensions: 4.05” H x 5.65” W x 1.95”
- Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Flow Rate: Range: 0.1 - 600 ml/hr
- Increment: 0.1 ml/hr from 0.1 - 10 ml/hr 1 ml/hr from 10 - 600 ml/hr
- Accuracy: +/- 5% Dose: Range: 0.1 ml - 3000 ml or infinite dose
- Increment: 0.1 ml from 0.1 - 10 ml 1 ml from 10 - 3000 ml
- Battery: Lithium Ion, 24 hour life @ 125 ml/hr Charge time of 6 hours Operating
- Orientation: Any
- Maintenance: No annual maintenance or calibration required
- Cleaning: Washable under running water
- Warranty: 2 year