Kangaroo™ Joey Enteral Feeding Pump with Pole Clamp
Product code: 383400
The Kangaroo™ Joey Enteral Feeding Pump is a simple-to-use, precision enteral feeding pump. It is easily programmed to deliver continuous or intermittent feeding and can provide automatic flushing capability when used with Kangaroo™ Joey Enteral Feeding Pump feed and flush sets.
The Kangaroo™ Joey Enteral Feeding Pump features a compact, portable design, easily transported with the Kangaroo™ Joey Backpack, to provide patients with freedom and mobility while feeding.
Features feed and flush technology that automates flushing for tube patency and delivery of hydration with a compact, portable design.
- Intuitive user interface
- Large, backlit LCD display
- Step-by-step prompts to guide programming and operation
- “Stoplight” LED array visually indicates pump status in a bright or darkened room
- Quiet operation
- Compact, portable aesthetic design
- Tabletop usage or IV pole mounting
- Simple loading of pump sets
- Transparent top door to protect pump set
- “Soft Touch” rubberized casing for easy grip and drop protection
- “Quick Release” pole clamp for easy detachment of pump
- MISTIC (Magnetic Intelligent Set Type Identification Connector) Identification System to ensure match between the pump’s user interface and pump set type
- Automatic Anti-Free-Flow (AFF) System
- Audible alarm to indicate errors or pump set loading conditions
- Orientation-independent delivery design eliminates need for drip chamber on pump set
- Sensor technology detects both upstream and downstream flow conditions
- Continuous feed, intermittent feed, and flush capability
- Auto-prime feature reduces the need for time-consuming manual priming
- Hold feature with restart
- “Keep Tube Open” (KTO) feature
- Stores previous 72 hours of feeding and flushing history
- 15 languages
- Uses replaceable, rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack for 18 hours of backup power
- Easily removable A/C Power Adaptor
Enteral Feeding Pump Sets:
- Anti-free flow design
- ENFit® design
- Fully programmable variable feed and flush pump
- Feed rate: 1 to 400 mL/hr in 1 mL increments
- Flush volume: 10 to 500 mL/hr in 1 mL increments
- Flush interval: 1 to 24 hr in 1 hr increments
- Feeding history up to 72 hours
- Battery life: 18 hours
- Weight without pole clamp: 1.7 lb.
- Weight with pole clamp: 2.3 lb.
- Ambulatory-specific feed set design
- Tubing length 9 in. (from the bottom of the bag to the distal end of the set)
- Attitude independent
- Intuitive user interface
- Packaging: 1 each/case
- Power cord item# 383491
- Kangaroo Joey Pump Set
- Kangaroo Joey Pump Set with Flush bag
- Kangaroo backpacks
At first I am worry to get a model that I don’t know how to operate (the one I rent from Government without flushing function); when I get it there are details instructions and even a CD in the package.
Also powder adapter was included in the package! I email and call to ask questions and you guys reply quick! Thank you for all your help especially Michaela.