So gentle, so absorbent. On the one hand, particularly soft and smooth, on the other hand sterile and absorbent. Its combination of versatile product features makes Leukomed® the number one choice in wound dressings. Composed of an acrylic adhesive and non-woven substrate with a highly absorbent wound pad for secreting wounds. The latex-free adhesive enables easy removal, and the non-adherent layers prevent adhesion to the wound.
- Following surgical intervention or incisions
- After injuries, e.g. cuts and grazes
- Acute wounds like cuts, burns, and abrasions
Protects the wound.
- Leukomed® is sterilized, individually sealed, and reliably covers the wound.
Reduces the risk of maceration.
- Leukomed® is air- and water-permeable, making it particularly skin-friendly.
Ensures that the wound is undisturbed.
- A non-adherent layer of the wound pad prevents from sticking to the wound.
Extra safe for secreting wounds.
- The highly absorbent wound pad ensures reliable absorption of secretions.
All-round suitability for wound dressing.
- Leukomed® is radio transparent.
- Easy to use, allowing quick dressing changes.