Neckpro II Overdoor Traction Device
A simple, effective, portable and affordable device. By using a precision made compression spring and a unique ratcheting device, the Neckpro delivers a precise amount of cervical traction tension.
Each “click” of the ratchet signals a 1 lb increase in the tension being applied, allowing the patient to monitor and track the settings. The specially-designed head halter is easy to apply and comfortable. Quick-release straps on the Neckpro give the patient a convenient way to relieve unwanted tension.
Neckpro Overdoor Cervical Traction System includes Neckpro compression spring racket assembly, head halter and overdoor bracket. The adjustable door bracket fits standard doors measuring 1 3/8", 1 1/2", 1 5/8" and 1 3/4" in thickness.
Benefits of Using NeckPro® II
- Promotes relaxation .Reduces stress and tension .Reduces, if not eliminates, the need for costly pain medication
- Aids in returning to normal sleeping habits .Reduces the effects of aging on the spine due to gravity
- Aids in returning normal neck mobility, flexibility and range of motion .May postpone or eliminate surgical intervention for cervical disc disease
- Aids in returning the spine to its anatomical posture
- Simple, easy, effective, portable & affordable
- No assembly required.
- No cumbersome weights, water-bags or pulleys
- Most user-friendly cervical traction unit available
- Head and neck are not locked in one position but remain free allowing rotation and extension concurrent with traction to achieve maximum mobility and relaxation.
- The ratcheting mechanism enables incremental adjustment of the tension without having to dismantle and reassemble the unit.
- Tension is directed unilinear and is referenced by an audible signal or clicking sound of the ratchet mechanism.