Replacement Ice Packs for Cooling Vest
Designed to be 30%-60% lighter weight than other cooling vests on the market, The Ergodyne chill-its lightweight phase change cooling vest keeps workers cooler, safer and more productive. Its 100% biodegradable phase change cooling material maintains a 59° F/ 15° C Temperature for up to two hours when activated. Made to be inserted into Ergodyne chill-its 6260 and 6255 cooling vests there are many Ways to activate your cooling vest. Simply place the four removable packs in a cooler of ice water for 5 minutes; freezer for 8 minutes; refrigerator for 12 minutes; or near an air conditioner for 1 hour. Then place the recharged cooling packs in the vest pockets for hours of cooling how to clean The cooling pack should be washed by hand with a mild detergent and warm water. Dry with a paper towel or cloth. Do not machine wash or machine dry. The fabric vest is machine washable with mild soap; hang dry.
- Immediate & long-lasting cooling relief packs maintain constant 59° F/ 15° C for up to 2 hours
- Quick recharge cooling packs reactive in as little as 5 minutes
- Lightweight 30%-60% lighter weight than other cooling vests
- Flexible grid ice pack design eliminates stiffness
- Environmentally friendly 100% biodegradable phase change cooling material