ResMed AirMini™ F20 HumidX Setup Pack
Product # 38011
The ResMed AirMini™ F20 setup pack connects your AirMini to a ResMed F20 CPAP full face mask. It includes an AirMini F20 mask connector, air tubing and waterless humidification.
Maintenance and inspection
- Regular inspection of your mask and its components for signs of damage is important to maintain optimal performance of your mask.
- For a thorough inspection, you should first disassemble the mask as per instructions in your user guide and inspect each part individually.
Check the mask frame and tube
- Examine both the inside and outside of the mask tube for any holes or tears. If damage is found, the frame will need to be replaced.
- Hold the frame and gently pull on each arm of your mask to ensure they are firmly attached and will provide good support.
Checking the nasal pillows
- Examine your nasal pillows inside and out for general wear and tear, blockages, damage and deformed pillows.
- A light squeeze on the sides of deformed pillows can help bring them back to shape. Replace them if they are damaged or no longer fit well.
Checking the headgear
- Hold the headgear in one hand and run your other hand along its length while stretching at various points to check for tears and its elasticity.
- If the headgear is torn, lost its elasticity or has damaged seams, you should replace it.