ResMed AirMini™ F30 Setup Pack
AirMini™ F30 Setup Pack
The ResMed AirMini™ F30 setup pack connects your AirMini to a ResMed F30 CPAP full face mask. It includes an AirMini F30 mask connector and air tubing.
The F30 Mask is not compatible with any HumidX for humidification delivery via the Airmini.
Maintenance and inspection
- Regular inspection of your mask and its components for signs of damage is important to maintain optimal performance of your mask.
- For a thorough inspection, you should first disassemble the mask as per instructions in your user guide and inspect each part individually.
Check the mask frame and tube
- Examine both the inside and outside of the mask tube for any holes or tears. If damage is found, the frame will need to be replaced.
- Hold the frame and gently pull on each arm of your mask to ensure they are firmly attached and will provide good support.
Checking the nasal pillows
- Examine your nasal pillows inside and out for general wear and tear, blockages, damage and deformed pillows.
- A light squeeze on the sides of deformed pillows can help bring them back to shape. Replace them if they are damaged or no longer fit well.
Checking the headgear
- Hold the headgear in one hand and run your other hand along its length while stretching at various points to check for tears and its elasticity.
- If the headgear is torn, lost its elasticity or has damaged seams, you should replace it.