Sigvaris Women's 230 Cotton Series Knee High - 30-40 mmHg, Size: S1
Sigvaris Cotton Series is friendly to your skin: 100% cotton next to the skin combined with soft nylon yarns ensure the highest level of comfort. Classic ribbed design combine with Supima cotton for ultimate comfort.
Comfortable: the combination fabric of the 230 Series absorbs perspiration and prevents heat build-up. The high-stretch knit construction provides a high degree of elasticity, making the stockings easy to put on and remove.
Natural: made from the finest cotton, the 230 Series is ideal for wearing in the warmest weather and for people with sensitive skin.
Durable: double-covered yarns ensure durability and a long product life, making the cool cotton suitable for everyday and leisure wear.
- 30-40 mmHg compression stockings
- Support stockings with latex free fabric
- Extremely durable medical legwear
- Easy to wear support stockings
- Hosiery with permeable and elastic fabric, Socks that absorbs perspiration and prevents heat build-up
- Stockings made with cotton for individuals with sensitive skin, Support stockings that absorbs perspiration and prevents heat build-up
50% Nylon, 25% Spandex, 25% Cotton - Latex Free
- Machine washable in warm water.
- Do not bleach.
- Air Dry or machine dry - low heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not Iron.
- Use a delicate fabric detergent.
- Rinse well. Do not wring.
- Do not use fabric softener
- Insert hand & grab stocking at top of heel pocket.
- While still holding heel pocket, turn stocking inside out down towards toe.
- Open stocking & slide foot in until & heel are positioned in place
- Knee-high: Grasp top of stocking & pull up over ankle & calf. Position tops approximately 1" below bend of knee.