Signature required upon delivery for your peace of mind.
Automated CPAP cleaning and sanitizing that kills 99.9% of CPAP germs and bacteria in your mask, hose, and reservoir with no disassembly, no water, and no harsh or messy chemicals in order to enhance your home CPAP experience.
Included with your SoClean purchase is: Small Bottle Pre-Wash (prior to first use), Cartridge Filter, Check Valve Assembly, 1 Slot Plug, and AC Power Adapter. Also, select your FREE adapter above when you place your order.
SoClean 2 CPAP Cleaning Machine Features:
- New sleek design
- Smaller footprint
- Front display
- Indicator lights throughout the cycle
- Left or right hose insertion option
- Easy filter cartridge system
- 1 Year Warranty
SoClean CPAP Sanitizer Benefits:
- Destroys 99.9% of CPAP germs, bacteria, and other pathogens*
- Peace-of-mind CPAP sanitizing
- Completely automated
- No need to take CPAP equipment apart
- No water or messy chemicals required
- Same sanitizing process used in water purification, hospitals, and produce handling
- FREE SHIPPING on your entire order when you purchase this item!
The SoClean CPAP sanitizer uses a universal fitting to integrate into an array of home CPAP models. Some CPAP models that use a heated hose will need an adapter to maintain the heated hose function.
*CPAP sanitizing capability based on controlled conditions. Actual results may vary. The SoClean machine and adapters are not CPAP, BiPAP, or PAP medical devices. If you need a CPAP, BiPAP, or PAP, please contact your doctor for more information. The SoClean is a sanitizer for your existing CPAP equipment.
* Any equipment, hoses, or masks pictured are not included with purchase.
Note the SoClean2 comes with one Cartridge Filter that should be replaced bi-annually. Click here to view Cartridge Filter, and consider adding one or two to your cart along with your SoClean purchase today and enjoy free shipping on your entire order.
SoClean Troubleshooting FAQs
- Make sure you use the neutralizing pre-wash.
- Increase the cleaning time to 12 minutes for a few weeks, then decrease to 7 minutes.
- Blow air from your CPAP through your mask for 5 minutes before using it.
- Do not use fragrance wipes or any fragrance products to clean you CPAP equipment, as this will intensify the smell.