DeVilbiss 5-Liter Oxygen Concentrator
- Built upon a legacy of reliable, field-proven concentrator models, the DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator was designed with enhanced quality, durability and simplicity in mind
- Patented DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology minimizes wear on internal components, reduces power consumption by 15% or more and extends the life of the concentrator
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device), standard on every unit, ensures patient safety and reliability for longer service intervals
- Readily accessible patient controls, protected cannula fitting and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage
- Alarms Audible and visual high/low pressure, low flow, low oxygen, power fail, Oxygen Sensing Device
- Sold separately, the Transfill Caddy is designed with a steel frame to simply connect the 18 x 14 inch shelf, designed to support up to 40 lbs, to the DeVilbiss 5L Concentrator.
- Sku: 525DS
|Product Dimensions||24.5" (H) x 13.5" (W) x 12" (D)|
|Product Weight||36 lbs.|
|Power Consumption||310 Watt Average, 275 Watts @ 1.2 LPM and Below|
|Oxygen Percentage||1-5 LPM, 87% - 96%|
|Outlet Pressure||8.5 psig|
|Delivery Rate||0.5 to 5 LPM|
Does the unit still generate oxygen without the humidity bottle attached?
Answer: Yes, the oxygen concentrator will still generate oxygen without the humidity bottle. This bottle only humidifies the oxygen going to the person, so it is not necessary to have it.
Good service and good price