- Built upon a legacy of reliable, field-proven concentrator models, the DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator was designed with enhanced quality, durability and simplicity in mind
- Patented DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology minimizes wear on internal components, reduces power consumption by 15% or more and extends the life of the concentrator
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device), standard on every unit, ensures patient safety and reliability for longer service intervals
- Readily accessible patient controls, protected cannula fitting and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage
- Alarms Audible and visual high/low pressure, low flow, low oxygen, power fail, Oxygen Sensing Device
- Sold separately, the Transfill Caddy is designed with a steel frame to simply connect the 18 x 14 inch shelf, designed to support up to 40 lbs, to the DeVilbiss 5L Concentrator.
|Product Dimensions||24.5" (H) x 13.5" (W) x 12" (D)|
|Product Weight||36 lbs.|
|Power Consumption||310 Watt Average, 275 Watts @ 1.2 LPM and Below|
|Oxygen Percentage||1-5 LPM, 87% - 96%|
|Outlet Pressure||8.5 psig|
|Delivery Rate||0.5 to 5 LPM|
Does the unit still generate oxygen without the humidity bottle attached?
Answer: Yes, the oxygen concentrator will still generate oxygen without the humidity bottle. This bottle only humidifies the oxygen going to the person, so it is not necessary to have it.